This webinar is over! To access the recording, please fill out the form.
Effective employee communication is a challenge for today’s organizations as they face:
- A more geographically dispersed workforce
- Email overload
- Multi-site organizations
- An increasingly multi-lingual workforce
- Increased regulatory compliance and documentation
In December, Send Word Now is joining forces with long-time client Footlocker, to present our latest webinar Lessons from Footlocker: Best Practices for Automated Employee Communications.
Footlocker is a leading global retailer of athletically inspired shoes and apparel. Director of Security, Joe Castellano, will be sharing his stories, experiences and insight on implementing and managing an automated employee communication solution.
Please join us December 13, 2016, at 10:00 AM EST, for our free webinar.
In this presentation, we will cover best practices on how to:
- Respond to emergency situations and ensure everyone’s safety
- Message your employees the right way to avoid “SPAM” complaints
- Ensure accurate contact data for employees
- Address the challenges with updating employee contact data
- Standardize internal terminology to avoid confusion
- Limit and control account admins to decrease vulnerabilities
- Much more!