Creating and implementing a critical communications plan can be a daunting task.
For retailers, especially, the task is more complex because of the number of stakeholders and operational risks you face.
IT outages, man-made threats, and severe weather are just a few examples of crisis events that can disrupt your operations and, ultimately, your bottom-line.
The key to avoiding disaster? A response plan that includes a comprehensive approach to fast communication throughout the organization.
Join us on February 16, at 10:00 AM EST for our next Speed Learning Series, Critical Communication for Retailers: A Comprehensive Approach
In this 30-minute presentation, you will learn tips on how to:
- Contact employees fast, regardless of their location
- Keep suppliers in the know during times of crisis
- Maintain the trust of your customers despite business disruptions
- Organize communications to partners, contractors, and franchise owners
- Provide stakeholders with a streamlined way to provide feedback and updates